Welcome to Angel’s Instrumentation Inc.
We have one of the broadest scopes of accreditation in the Mid-Atlantic Region
MIL-SPEC Gauges & Thermometers
Moeller Instruments Pressure Gauges (MIL-G-18997E) and Thermometers (MIL-I-17244E & MIL-T-19646A)
- Pressure Ranges 30inHG to 5,000 PSI
- Temperature Ranges -40°F up to 550°F
- Back or Bottom Connection
Blue Ribbon Process Pressure Gauges with Anti-Vibration Movement (AVM) to dampen vibrations & pressure fluctuation, thereby extending the life of your gauge.
- Ranges – 30inHG to 10,000 PSI
- All Welded Stainless Steel Internals & Connections
- Anti-Vibration Movement” (AVM) or Liquid Filled
Fully accredited RF measurements and equipment calibration with state-of-the-art laboratory and experienced staff.
- Up to 26.5 GHz
- VSWR measurements
- +50 to -130 dbm Power range
Full Service Accredited Calibration Laboratory
Our full service laboratory provides you with one source for your calibration and instrumentation needs.
- Accredited & Standard calibrations
- On Hand inventory replacements
- On-Line Calibration certs & History
- Repair / Refurbish MIL-SPEC gauges & thermometers